The Masonic Club was established in 1886 to support Singapore freemasonry.
To serve the needs of Freemasons belonging to Lodges and Chapters in the District and maintain a Club House for the use of Members, their Families and Guests. (From the Club Constitution)
- To consistently strive to improve benefits for members & to do our best to exceed Member and Guests expectations in making TMC a SOPHISTICATED club that Freemasons can be proud of.
- To provide, maintain and operate a DISTINGUISHED, VIBRANT & WELCOMING Club for the benefit of members & their families. (DVW)
- We provide quality service in a sophisticated environment
- We offer exceptional social experience with a range of events
- We will ensure a long term success plan for the vibrancy of TMC
- We provide a positive environment for members to interact